Advertisement

are PM's working?

It might just be my bad luck, but it appears that everyone's PM box is filled.

I erased old PM's as it allows only 50, I believe. I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it. For what it's worth, it did take me a little while to figure out how to change all of my new settings and turn things on and such.

-Jason

I think it would be smart for everyone to go into their PMs and erase all the old ones since there's now a limit. Also, people need to go into their user settings and turn on Private Messaging (I believe the default is for them to be turned off).

Had problems with mine until I went in to reset as well. No one can send or receive PM's until they do this now.

The only way i seem to be able to get into my PM box is through the link from my yahoo mail account? at this point i do not trust the system?

At the top menu, click private messages to see your pm's. Still looking on how to increase the number of pm allowed...and how to turn pm's on globally . Each person must turn on there pm feature to receive pm's